Demolition and dismantling of metal structures
Dismantling and demolition services for various metal structures. CRONIMET has experienced professionals, partners and the necessary technology.
Scrap metal cutting
We offer machinery for cutting scrap into transportable pieces. Depending on the size and complexity of the object, we use either a gas cutter or an excavator with shears.
In cooperation with transport companies we offer scrap metal removal based on the quantity and nature of the scrap metal.
Key transport solutions:
- Loading of scrap metal with a grab.
- Removal of scrap metal with a container truck.
- Removal of scrap metal with a small truck or minibus.
- Removal of scrap metal with a trailer that can be borrowed for free from scrap yards.
Scrap metal containers
- Capacity 30 m³ (length 6 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.3 m), without a lid.
- Capacity 30 m³ (length 6 m, width 2.5 m, height 2.3m), container with a lid and an actuator.
- Capacity 24 m³ (length 6 m, width 2.5 m, height 1.9 m).
- Capacity 2 m³ (length 1 m, width 2 m, height 1 m).
- Capacity 0.7 m³ (battery boxes).
Purchase of end of life vehicles
We accept whole end of life vehicles from private individuals. We accept both demolished car bodies and incomplete end of life vehicles from licensed companies. Upon receipt of end of life vehicle, we issue the customer with a certificate of liquidation of the vehicle and delete the vehicle from the traffic register.
Purchase of scrap metal
The price of scrap depends on the quantity, quality and price list at the time of acceptance. For non-metallic impurities, the percentage of dirt is deducted from the price of the metal.
Private individuals must provide an identity document, bank details and contact details when delivering scrap metal. Upon receipt of scrap metal, a purchase invoice / delivery note shall be drawn up and signed by both parties.
Metal is paid for by bank transfer and the following is concluded:
- Contract of purchase and sale with private individuals, based on which money will be transferred over a few hours after the agreement is finalised (depending on the speed of the bank transfer). In order to conclude the contract, you will need to bring your identification document and bank account number.
- With companies, purchase invoice / delivery note, based on which the company that transferred the scrap will issue a counter invoice. If there is a cooperation agreement between the company and CRONIMET Nordic OÜ, CRONIMET Nordic will pay the company for the scrap metal without the company issuing a counter invoice.
The estimated price to be paid for scrap metal can be calculated using the calculator that is next to the price list on the website.